BIENVENIDO

JUNTOS PODREMOS DESCIFRAR EL PASADO, CONOCER EL PRESENTE Y DESCUBRIR EL FUTURO



jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

06.18.11, extractos de presuntos mensajes celestiales a Carol Ameche en la palabra 
"Again daughter I say: 'Expect miracles.' You are obedient and humble and filled with sincere gratitude and love for Our people who thrive in the light of Our love for them. Always, just love each other!  Believe Me, hearts will be renewed; hope will blossom, gratitude will flourish in the minds of the world. Pray in praise and gratitude and new appreciation for each day with a new surrender to Love. Be tender and thoughtful forever. Heaven joins Me in leading you into rest today and a more perfect readiness for the unfolding of My Will for you. Let us go forward now with you protected by your amazing patience and trust. Child, be healed in the Name of your Triune God by the merits of My Son, Jesus. Let Our people know you are encouraged to travel again and pray and reflect the thoughtfulness and mercy and trust you all need.

Rest now, daughter. Please believe the wait is so beneficial for you and all who listen to Our words. Know that your own strength has improved ten-fold. Those who await your visit (Indiana and Kentucky) will benefit more than ever, and be given new understanding and strength.

These days of waiting will be filled with the sure destruction of earthquakes and sounds of weeping and sadness at the great loss of lives that include many faithful ones. Tell them now not to live in fear, but pray "Jesus, I trust in you" with all their hearts and sincere faith in those words. The time is so near to events that leave many homeless. Pray for them now, My people. Trust in Our protection."

Heaven's Requests:

"My dear ones, rejoice that you will suffer more at this time. I love you and your love for Me, your Savior and King, your Lord and your God. Please pray as long as you can each day. Please be with Me, your Savior and Redeemer and Lover of your soul. The shaking of this country will occur after Divine Mercy Sunday. Please tell all Our loved ones they are better prepared for this huge spiritual and physical experience than ever in their lives. Be one with Me now as We are faithful to the Father's Will and Plan.

Now is the time to come to the aid of yourself!! Your health, your own good. It is not selfishness I invite you to undertake. It is not the absence of thoughtfulness for others; but I call everyone to a quiet time of return to a focus on your own health and peace of mind; a harmony within, united to Me, your Creator God and the peace which only My Jesus can give you. Leave others to their own devices and build your inner strength, based on Mine. Let our people know you are encouraged to travel again, and pray and reflect their thoughtfulness and the mercy and trust you all need.

To be vulnerable before others is to invite trust and companionship.  I bid you to get more exercise and walking in the fresh air. I am your God. I am the One Who will sustain you in My Word and My Will, My Peace and Mercy. Be filled with new hope that I will see to the renewal of your body and mind, soul and spiritual strength... (help. Please God!)  All is still in place, as We have told you. This waiting will be the most difficult you have ever known. You will be more cemented in My Will, as it is fulfilled for you, and your heart is healed by greater signs of love from Love. I Am your Father God, Who sustains you in My Will.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

TODO COMENTARIO QUE NO CORRESPONDA A LA HERMANDAD ESPIRITUAL, SERA BORRADO, ASÍ MISMO LA INFORMACIÓN, MEDITACIÓN, PEDIDOS DE ORACIÓN, PERCEPCIONES PERSONALES SOBRE LOS ARTÍCULOS PUBLICADOS, SERA ANALIZADOS PARA PERMANECER O NO.-